What have you done to your bike today....

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Successful removal of oil cooler and radiator.

Now a few days of penetrating fluid spraying and removing the can before attempting the exhaust headers.

Decided to give riding a miss today as reckoned everyone would be out - will have an extended lunch hour tomorrow instead ;)

DS

Judd Dredd

Merlin, Giver Of Drugs & Magic Potions.
Staff member
Don't do it @Scrappy, it's a trap! šŸ˜³
He wants to use you for experimental Covid-19 vaccination trials šŸ„“
You'll be locked in the attic & only allowed out once per day to have your second head & breasts measured! šŸ˜³

:eek: I've always had my worries about anyone in the medical profession šŸ˜œ

Dad always said Epistemophobia was common :p:ROFLMAO:

Sarky Bā€™stard

Legendary Knight
Or, as Duck would explain over the PA system of his charabanc in a must less poncey fashion, ā€œthe physical, cultural, moral, or intellectual development of each individual passes through stages similar to the developmental stages of that individual's species, society, or civilisation.ā€
17874610-E65F-4E15-9BBF-1FE4183326F0.jpeg

Foxy

Legendary Knight
Or, as Duck would explain over the PA system of his charabanc in a must less poncey fashion, ā€œthe physical, cultural, moral, or intellectual development of each individual passes through stages similar to the developmental stages of that individual's species, society, or civilisation.ā€
View attachment 4181
ditto..............................šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
Did a massive cull in the shed & garage as working on the bikes was getting bloody near impossible, one van full of crap later we have a semblance of a workshop that I can move around without tripping over crap or breaking the indicator off my Triumph with my fat arse on the way past! :mad:

Then wheeled the Sprint out of the garage & gave it a wash & polish, stuck the key in & it started first push of the button after laying unused since Sep (stored with half a tank of premium fuel).
Was going to replace the broken rear indicator with one of the 3 sets I found whilst clearing the garage, but every set had a different connector to what was is on the bike, no electrical connectors in my box of bits so will have to order some & do it later. But with the good weather it took my mind off the fact that I should have been on track at Brands yesterday, marvelous weather it would have been for hooning it down paddock hill & up into Druids, you wait when lockdown lifts the skies will open!

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
Rode it.

Went to collect the old dear next-door-but-ones prescriptions, (she's in her 80's)

Stopped near Suisgil by the river for a quick photo. Or two.

View attachment 4184

View attachment 4185

Played a nice game of "dodge the pothole"! šŸ¤£
Nice pictures mate!

I had one of those Trident Sprints, a 'P' reg 1996 model it was my first Hinckley, was the first of 4 Triumphs I bought on the bounce, in all I have owned 8 modern Triumphs including the Sprint ST I have now.