What have you done to your bike today....

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Picked up the T100 today and got here safe and sound back home even managed a cheeky run home the scenic route, on the other hand I had to have a good luck at my requirements as far as bikes go and I realised that with my bad knee the old Transalp that I have had for 20 years was becoming an awkward beast, it is very high having had a larger shock linkage fitted at some time so even at 6ft 4" I could not get both feet on the ground and she was top heavy.
To this I decided she had to go and I sold her to a local lad who has always admired her and I have seen catching the bus to work so now he has a bike to learn on and can save for a newer one at a later date, I had the good fortune of getting the Bonnie at a very low price so I thought it was good Karma to let someone else have a good deal so I let the lad have it for a reasonable price, he was like a dog with a new dick the smile on his face was worth it so for once I followed my own advice and: knew when to hold them, knew when to fold them, knew when to walk away, knew when to run, 😢 "But" it's shopping time now where did I put that list for Bonnie parts 😎

DSCF0418.JPG

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Picked up the T100 today and got here safe and sound back home even managed a cheeky run home the scenic route, on the other hand I had to have a good luck at my requirements as far as bikes go and I realised that with my bad knee the old Transalp that I have had for 20 years was becoming an awkward beast, it is very high having had a larger shock linkage fitted at some time so even at 6ft 4" I could not get both feet on the ground and she was top heavy.
To this I decided she had to go and I sold her to a local lad who has always admired her and I have seen catching the bus to work so now he has a bike to learn on and can save for a newer one at a later date, I had the good fortune of getting the Bonnie at a very low price so I thought it was good Karma to let someone else have a good deal so I let the lad have it for a reasonable price, he was like a dog with a new dick the smile on his face was worth it so for once I followed my own advice and: knew when to hold them, knew when to fold them, knew when to walk away, knew when to run, 😢 "But" it's shopping time now where did I put that list for Bonnie parts 😎

View attachment 4701
Oh I do like a nice T100!

Scrappy

Legendary Knight

View attachment 4701

Your Bonnie looks superb! - Nice one Don 🙂👍

chas

Legendary Knight

View attachment 4701
That looks showroom! I like that. 👍

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck

View attachment 4701
Lovely looking bike and fair play to you with the karma thing..
I'm also a Kenny Rogers fan..😳

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Nice bike, just like the one I got. Tell me something @Don the Don How does that carrier attach to the tank? I have seen them here and there in pics and I sort of like the way they hark back to the original Bonnie's although I would balk at drilling holes in my tank for one.
Heavy duty suckers, stick like smelly stuff to a blanket, can be lifted off by letting air under them with a piece of plastic I believe motone do them in chrome as well.

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi

View attachment 4701
That is bloody lovely mate, enjoy all those essential rides! ;)