What have you done to your bike today....

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Gave Annie her first oil and filter change in my ownership this morning. Old oil was (un)surprisingly in very nice condition, considering the massive mileage Jez had put on.
She'd probably do another 5,000 miles on it, but nice to know she's got fresh golden syrup in there.

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Gave Annie her first oil and filter change in my ownership this morning. Old oil was (un)surprisingly in very nice condition, considering the massive mileage Jez had put on.
She'd probably do another 5,000 miles on it, but nice to know she's got fresh golden syrup in there.
Nice job @Public Enemy just ordered the service bits for mine, again not that it needs them but as you say its nice to know, just been going through the electrics cleaning and greasing all terminals

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Gave the Street Triple its first run since the 12k service.

IMG_20210321_105411551.jpg

Gorgeous morning, quite a few other bikes out, and loads of f#cking lycra clad knobs on bicycles, many in groups. Lockdown and social distancing, obviously doesn't apply to them. Neither does the highway code, as they are supposed to be riding single file on blind bends and where there is restricted room...

Hump back bridge with blind summit:
GP010313.jpg

Blind right bend:
GP010313 (1).jpg

And then left:
GP010313 (2).jpg

Flynnt20

Legendary Knight
Lovely and warm here so the Thunderbird and me spent a couple of hours quality time involving rags and solvol autosol , although i say so myself she does come up tidy , ordered new carb rubbers ( before christmas !!!! lazy twat ) so will attempt to find the time to put them on and its all systems go , also the 12 volt conversion kit arrived for the Tiger cub yesterday so that will hopefully be done in the next week or so , i feckin hate elasticktrickery :cry::cry:

Last edited: