What have you done to your bike today....

Foxy

Legendary Knight
I once got a job as a mobile engineer. At t'interview I asked what t'on call rota was, and was told 1 in 6. Not too bad, I thought. On mi first morning, I was told that 2 engineers were on longterm sick, and another was in his last week, as he'd put his notice in, so was down to 1 in 3 straight away. After a month, one ot other engineers retired, so I was 1 in 2. We used to get called out on a regular basis anorl. I dint stay there long!!

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
My Kawasaki Versys needs a new home.
Purchasing it after selling Annie my T100 to @Public Enemy & "allegedly" giving up bikes. Was a seriously dumb move.
My feeble excuse was/is I needed a bike in the garage. That worked out great, cos I still do have a bike on the garage but unfortunately it's safer for me if it stays there.
On top of the dumb arse decision to purchase it last September. I then set about adding a load of upgrades. The (ridiculous) idea was that if I spent a fortune on it. That would prevent me from selling it due to the money I'd lose in the process.
Anyway, it wasn't one of my best financial decisions but life's a learning curve eh! 🙂
Before I bang on about how it's the best example of a MK3 2015 Versys 650 you will find anywhere. I'll let @BAD LUCK DUCK give you his unbiased opinion. He saw it in the metal the other day & seemed to be suitable impressed.
All I'll say in advance is Annie was extremely tidy but I could have picked very minor fault with her. But the Versys is better.
It's a shame that you have to stop riding Jez, we have had a conversion in the past about the safety aspect & I think you have made the right decision, good luck with the sale mate.

Freck

Legendary Knight
I’ve said it before to you Jez, when you sold Annie, that it’s a sad day when you decide to give up something you love, but you’ve got to do it for the reasons that matter to you.
I just hope that you can eventually be at peace with your decision to stop riding, but that doesn’t mean you can’t carry on tinkering and producing great bikes for others to enjoy. :) Good luck with whatever way you decide to go.(y)

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Sump back on - using one of those Stahlbus drain plugs, cheers for the recommendation @Don the Don !

Put some oil in and now worrying until I check later to see if it has all stayed in.

Exhaust, radiator and oil cooler before hopefully firing it up at the w/e.

Plan to flush the cooling system with some cleaner before refilling.

DS