What have you done to your bike today....

Big Sandy

Legendary Knight
When changing coolant I generally just stick a hose in the filler cap with the bottom drain hose still off, blast clean water through until what comes out it clean, you'll be amazed at the crud that comes out. Once that's done, drain hose back on & refill with coolant, job's a good'un! :cool:
I generally do it the other way, against the coolant flow, shifts more shite that way.

And it its a decent rad, a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda first then fill with boiling water (off the engine of course) soak then flush.

A really decent rad, off the engine, kettle descaler, then flush.

Holy Shit

Legendary Knight
Nice one , just ordered one up for the Bonnie, already have one on the Speedmaster, suits me
A useful bit of kit,I had one on a Beamer and will buy one for the Bonnie on the next oil change.
Meanwhile I’ve been tinkering,she’s more of a Rambler than a Bonnie ,but not quite a scrambler.
Apologies to any purists that may find these photos offensive.

Attachments

• C0472E2B-C8C7-4647-A6CF-30F0AD26EED0.jpeg
    C0472E2B-C8C7-4647-A6CF-30F0AD26EED0.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
  • FBE6E3AC-FB43-43F5-A69A-82E61EEDF727.jpeg
    FBE6E3AC-FB43-43F5-A69A-82E61EEDF727.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
  • 450A4FAC-610B-49A2-AD1E-96D49243206A.jpeg
    450A4FAC-610B-49A2-AD1E-96D49243206A.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 23

Holy Shit

Legendary Knight
Just a heads up,those single seats are luxurious in comparison to the standard plank which Triumph misguidedly calls a seat.
And I better warn you all now that I’m planning a raid oop nirth,maybe right up into jockanistan’s northern reaches,way beyond the wall.No motorways!

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Just a heads up,those single seats are luxurious in comparison to the standard plank which Triumph misguidedly calls a seat.
And I better warn you all now that I’m planning a raid oop nirth,maybe right up into jockanistan’s northern reaches,way beyond the wall.No motorways!
Go for it, let us all know your intentions path's may cross

T

The Departed

Affordable 🤯🤯🤯
You capitalist upper crust posh fucker flouncing around with your wads of cash...
That's it...You can't join the peasant army if you got that kinda money 😉🤣🤣🤣

these are very good, galvanised and painted and they have a sale on at the moment
Motorcycle Storage Sheds, Secure Metal Motorbike Garages - Asgard (asgardsss.co.uk)

I’ve had one for a few years now and can recommend as per Don,they’re ventilated and don’t sweat to much,as it never noticed dripping.

Twice as expensive and not as thick as the one I linked too.

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
I take it those armadillo boxes bolt down somehow? If not I could seem the thieving scum just lifting the whole box and throwing it into the back of a van.

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Loads of parcels arrived for the Bonnie, oil & Filter & oil drain valve, a box with rear rack from Jez (y)and a Motone rear brake relocation bracket places it on top rather than below catching all the shit had the same on my old T140 was always having to clean it,
Ready to Rock & Roll and get a service done to my satisfaction.