What have you done to your bike today....

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Fired the Daytona up and sorted oil and coolant.

In doing so, went through 3 heat cycles and engine management light went out - woot, woot!

Now waiting to open garage door tomorrow and if no puddles of anything, it'll be fairing on and some on-road testing :)

DS

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
Loads of parcels arrived for the Bonnie, oil & Filter & oil drain valve, a box with rear rack from Jez (y)and a Motone rear brake relocation bracket places it on top rather than below catching all the shit had the same on my old T140 was always having to clean it,
Ready to Rock & Roll and get a service done to my satisfaction.
When you fit the Motone bracket, you may have some careful re routing of the brake pipe to do.

chas

Legendary Knight
Fired the Daytona up and sorted oil and coolant.

In doing so, went through 3 heat cycles and engine management light went out - woot, woot!

Now waiting to open garage door tomorrow and if no puddles of anything, it'll be fairing on and some on-road testing :)

DS
I picked up one of those cheap code readers that relays to an app on your phone and I'm bloody impressed with it. I bought it for the 20 year old car and it also works on the 20 year old bike. For less than a tenner they're a useful tool.

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
She lives!

No unwanted puddles on garage floor, so bunged seat back on then went to fill her up - no problems, so a quick blast to the motorway and back to run her through the gears and all good.

Back now, cooling down - fairing panels on next and jobs a good 'un!

And flushed with enthusiasm, I've just booked Donny for the 4th May!

DS