What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I think the decision as been made...I'm not putting another penny into it...
Brand new tyres ignition fuel pump and relay Hel stainless steel braided brake lines and so much more gone into that bike...
That's it for me with this bike..
Will sell what I can on Ebay and get the scrap metal man to collect what's left...
Fuck it..I've had enough of the bastard 🤯

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Brand new tyres ignition fuel pump and relay Hel stainless steel braided brake lines and so much more gone into that bike...
Will sell what I can on Ebay and get the scrap metal man to collect what's left...
Not before time Duck.
Enough is enough mate!
I don't know whether to take my hat off to you for sticking with it this long. Or think you're a tw@t for not giving up on it over a year ago? 🤔

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
What have I done to my bike today? Well I've sold the poor girl - That is my 2014 Mail order Thaiumph. A dealer from Derbyshire offered me a fair price, put down a deposit and is coming to collect her on Thursday all being well.
Nice one @MartytheMartian , You know you where looking for another triple well I know off one that requires some work.....just saying :whistle:

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Would that be a streetfightered ST by any chance? Owned by a web footed character? :eek:
I have been eyeing up a 2002 Aston Green Centennial Daytona that's for sale with sixteen thou on the clocks but it's three and a half thousand which is a wee bit more than I want to pay. I have seen a few 'projects' and thought "hmmmm I could do something with that and it's cheap' but my wee inner cynic knows that 'projects' often pass from hand to hand and few see a satisfactory conclusion.

chas

Legendary Knight
FWIW I think you've made the right call mate. I don't know the full history of your bike and how you came by it but sometimes (and I would say everyone here has bought one at some time) you just find a wrong'un.