What have you done to your bike today....

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
Not tried Road 4's or 5's. My Sprint RS came to me with Road 3's on it and I didn't like it one little bit. Felt like she was squirming all over the place and the tyre rubber seemed exceptionally soft and squishy. Since changed to Pirelli Angels and I swear the bike could still find traction if I was so far over I was riding on the sidewalls.
Pirelli Super Corses are tyre of choice for the track, I know it's all subjective but I feel confident that when cranked over & looking to get the power down to get out the corner, the SC's deliver excellent grip & feedback, you get a little squirm to warn you before they let go, unlike Bridgestones I have used in the past which just let go!
The Road 5's on the KTM seem OK TBH, but I am not pushing that hard, when they wear out Pirelli's will be replacing them.

Foxy

Legendary Knight
Put mi bike ont trickle charger last Thursday. Started her up on Satdi, gave her a quick wash. Came to work on her today, first time out this year. It was fuckin cowd!!! Got to t'petrol station and it felt like mi brakes were binding. Fuelled her up, then pushed her back and forth, and all felt free, so cracked on. All seems well now. Lookin forward to ride home at 4, as I'm going straight to mi local for a pint!!!🍻:)

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
First time I've ever pressure washed a bike. I bought a small K'Archer pressure washer from Tool Station to blast the patio. Did that over the weekend and didn't put it away tidily. I was in the garage after work today and thought, why not? Should have done this years ago, saves all the grazed knuckles. Very impressed.

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
Maybe on the wrong thread but I’m thinking about a new chain for the Bonneville any suggestions welcome.
I bought one for the Gs which did around 10k without adjustment,I think it was a CZ but can’t remember,anyway I was impressed.
Are you going with sprockets too?
Assume it’s an air cooled model....