What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I have to say it is a superb bike..Rides like a dream..Got lots of power both top and bottom end and so smooth and comfortable I could easily have banged a couple of hundred miles or more on it in one go..First time I have ever got off a motorbike without a grunt or groan from aching bones...Pissed it down a lot and to be fair it didn't bother the bike in the slightest..she just cut through the elements like a hot knife through butter..she just glides along..I've never known anything like it..I've named her "Stacy" and I reckon we're going to get on fine.👍

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
So what happened to the crash bars from the bike?
I purchased them hoping they'd sit in line with, or slightly proud of the crash bungs.
But when I offered them up to the bike. They sat inboard of the crash bungs.
So they'd have been little more than an expensive decoration Don.
The only remaining reason to have kept them was to attach spotlights. So I returned them & got a refund.

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Some of you may have noticed I have bought a new bike..
Some geezer with a dag approached me down a dark alley and went pssst at me...Total coincidence that @DD67 as misplaced his bike today...
I blame @Public Enemy as he as become a bad influence on me recently..I'm not even going to mention the close call with pink gin incident 😳
Pink gin? Damned poofters drink if you ask me.
Here's one I prepared earlier!
20210504_165556.jpg

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Will this tell me what the three circles are that appear on the instrument panel every now and then.. unless @DD67 knows???
That is the economical riding indicator Duck.
It turns on when the rider is in gay/eco warrior/Greta Thunberg mode & riding for optimum fuel efficiency
The eco warrior Indicator appears when you're getting the best fuel consumption.
BTW...I never saw it 😉