What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Nice bike - @BAD LUCK DUCK - hope you have many glorious miles on it!

And gorgeous pics @MartytheMartian

Decent day at Donny today. Bloody windy, but didn't get wet until the afternoon, by which time I'd had enough anyway - cold and knackered!

Gonna ache tomorrow, but bike performed well and I stayed upright, albeit while riding quite slowly!

Now to find a slot for the next one.

DS

View attachment 6157View attachment 6158
Nice looking bike..You did well on a track in the weather we had yesterday..Fair play to you..your a braver man than me...

Last edited:

chas

Legendary Knight

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
Actually Jez has destroyed his hard man reputation with all his cuddly, soft and yet warm hearted good deeds. It’s easy to rip the piss but you can only conclude the bottom has fallen out of the Versys market. Whatever, since he’s hung up his own helmet he’s qualified for new head gear......:
1620200726155.jpeg
I think it calls for a 21 Tambourine salute and a rousing chorus of ‘For it’s a Jolly Good Fellow.’

Your reward will be in Heaven. You’ll get eff all from this lot! I must give the Sally Army another bung 👍🏼

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Actually Jez has destroyed his hard man reputation with all his cuddly, soft and yet warm hearted good deeds. It’s easy to rip the piss but you can only conclude the bottom has fallen out of the Versys market. Whatever, since he’s hung up his own helmet he’s qualified for new head gear......:
View attachment 6164
I think it calls for a 21 Tambourine salute and a rousing chorus of ‘For it’s a Jolly Good Fellow.’

Your reward will be in Heaven. You’ll get eff all from this lot! I must give the Sally Army another bung 👍🏼
I'd shag her in that bonnet and I can just hear the jingle jangle of her tambourine as she's singing bringing in the sheath 😇

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
View attachment 6164

PHWOAR..I always had a thing for a bird in a Sally army uniform since a couple of young girls I knew way back at school joined it..They both had massive tambourines😇😳🤯

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
View attachment 6164

I dunno about that 🤔
But I did deliberately under price the bike to fit the budget of my feathered friend.
Duck got a bargain, & I'll get to see him enjoy it 🙂