What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Ahhh...I did wonder..when your giving it a bit of throttle and it really does like a bit it wasn't there..It was only when I had to slow down for traffic and I found I had to dawdle a little bit until I could pass it came on...I thought it was some kind of gaydar for detecting poofters or liberals in electric hybrid cars that were in my way...🤣🤣🤣

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I can also confirm the bike can comfortably sit at the ton mark and still feels really comfortable...Not that I know what doing the ton is or anything officer sir matey superintendent c#nstable guvnor it wasn't me cos I wasn't even there as I was nursing my poor mother back to health as she's really poorly and I got a wife and fifteen kids to feed...Phew..That was a close one😳

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I gotta say a big thank you to @DD67 for his patience with me and giving me the opportunity of a lifetime by selling me the versys and looking after me with a big box of extras and then some besides..
Also a big thank you to @Public Enemy for going out of his way to drive me all over the place and sort me out with other stuff..
We got some excellent lads on this forum..

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Congratulations on the new bike @BAD LUCK DUCK I hope it does you plenty of good service.

Well Today I took Britt the Bonnie down to Alexandria to get her MOT'ed. Bloody cold! You wouldn't believe it was May the Fourth! Here are a few pics taken at the Rest and Be Thankful on the way home.
View attachment 6153
View attachment 6154
View attachment 6155
The top of Ben Lomond was wearing plenty of snow too!
I will say it again, great bike and scenery @MartytheMartian

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
I gotta say a big thank you to @DD67 for his patience with me and giving me the opportunity of a lifetime by selling me the versys and looking after me with a big box of extras and then some besides..
Also a big thank you to @Public Enemy for going out of his way to drive me all over the place and sort me out with other stuff..
We got some excellent lads on this forum..
A small band off Brothers, if we don't help each other it would be a sad place

Flynnt20

Legendary Knight

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Congratulations BLD , looks really nice , it certainly looks well looked after DD
Cheers mate,

As I've said before (on our previous home I think?)
My mate Gaz rode the Versys back from Ipswich for me.
He's annoyingly good on a bike. The guy could post fast lap times riding the crate a bike came in.
We set off at the same time but he needed to get fuel & he refused to use the A14 in favour of all the twisty back roads back to Northampton.
I guesstimated his eta at my house & knocked off 20-30 minutes. Then called Mrs DD to say when to expect him for his lift home.
When I called her they were in her car & halfway to Gaz's house. After Gaz had apparently spent approx 10 mins showing her around the Versys! 😳
He was full of praise for the bike & said I owed him a pair of toe sliders.
I thought he was joking but the following day when I popped round, he showed me said toe sliders. On the brand new pair of boots I'd loaded into the boot of my car the previous day.
I'll freely admit that I could never ride it like that, & Duck probably never will either.
But it proves what the bike is capable of in the right hands 🙂