What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I dunno about that 🤔
But I did deliberately under price the bike to fit the budget of my feathered friend.
Duck got a bargain, & I'll get to see him enjoy it 🙂
I know that @DD67 as cut his own throat type thing to give me an opportunity I would never have had...No way I was ever going to be able to afford something of such a high standard...DD as more than looked after me and as even thrown in a tonne of extras at a massively reduced price and as trusted me to pay him at a later not yet determined date as I've skint myself..
Shows a hell of a lot about the character of the man..
He also helped me out with advice on the jag and sorting that as did @Public Enemy

I for one am grateful to both these blokes who have contributed without asking for anything in return to me getting to a better position I never dreamed possible when it comes to modes of transport..

That having been said others on this forum have also contributed to me getting my bike and my head and my train of thought at times to a much better and needed place...

Honestly this is a good forum with good honest what I consider real men...some people may frown upon this forum and its members..However I would be proud to shake hands and have a pint with any of you...

Don't forget to bring your wallets and cash cards😇🤣🤣🤣

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I know that @DD67 as cut his own throat type thing to give me an opportunity I would never have had...No way I was ever going to be able to afford something of such a high standard...DD as more than looked after me and as even thrown in a tonne of extras at a massively reduced price and as trusted me to pay him at a later not yet determined date as I've skint myself..
Shows a hell of a lot about the character of the man..
He also helped me out with advice on the jag and sorting that as did @Public Enemy

I for one am grateful to both these blokes who have contributed without asking for anything in return to me getting to a better position I never dreamed possible when it comes to modes of transport..

That having been said others on this forum have also contributed to me getting my bike and my head and my train of thought at times to a much better and needed place...

Honestly this is a good forum with good honest what I consider real men...some people may frown upon this forum and its members..However I would be proud to shake hands and have a pint with any of you...

Don't forget to bring your wallets and cash cards😇🤣🤣🤣
Ok, you can pack it in now Duck!
The reputation of being a hard nosed businessman that I've been cultivating for nearly 50yrs, is already in tatters FFS! 😳

It's got to the stage where Sarky is almost being nice to me! 😳
I must me hovering 1mm above rock bottom 🥴 😉

Flynnt20

Legendary Knight
Ok, you can pack it in now Duck!
The reputation of being a hard nosed businessman that I've been cultivating for nearly 50yrs, is already in tatters FFS! 😳

It's got to the stage where Sarky is almost being nice to me! 😳
I must me hovering 1mm above rock bottom 🥴 😉
Is this gonna turn into another sickly ! " This is my first love thread " like there was somewhere else , please no

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Hi Don,

I don't know how much difference (if any?) there is between the mechanical/electrical items that manual covers?
But @BAD LUCK DUCK's is the later MK3 model.
The manual is out there that should help him for starters, in reality we don't want our pal to touch too much and with this bike I think he will be amazed at the reliability, as long as he keeps away from grinders we should see him on the road a lot more

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
I've just looked back through the photos I took of Duck collecting his bike today.
It looks like a physically big bike. Until you add a large oaf into the mix. Then it looks regular size 😉
View attachment 6156
Nice one Duck, just catching up as I haven't been about much, looks like you got yourself a cracking bike there, @DD67 will have polished that to within an inch of it's life. Now it may have already been said, but lock the angle grinder away somewhere safe and don't fecking fall off it! ;)

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
Nice bike - @BAD LUCK DUCK - hope you have many glorious miles on it!

And gorgeous pics @MartytheMartian

Decent day at Donny today. Bloody windy, but didn't get wet until the afternoon, by which time I'd had enough anyway - cold and knackered!

Gonna ache tomorrow, but bike performed well and I stayed upright, albeit while riding quite slowly!

Now to find a slot for the next one.

DS

View attachment 6157View attachment 6158
Bike looks very nice mate, brought back memories of mine, same colour etc, glad you kept it sunny side up at Donny, I will try and emulate that when I race there next weekend! ;)