What have you done to your bike today....

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
@DD67 the wife says that a bulb as gone on the headlight..I said that is how the bike is.. could you please confirm which one of us is right please...
You are correct Duck.
The near side headlight is main beam. The off side headlight that's on in your photos is dipped beam.
Flick main beam on to prove that to Mrs Duck.
I "think" the engine has to be running for main beam to work?

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Pardon my rudeness, but WTF has it got to do with Mrs. Duck? :ROFLMAO:
Because Duck has developed a mind of his own. He's buying stuff without asking permission 😳
Therefore, oars have to be stuck in. In an attempt to regain control.

Mind you, I'm not exactly sure where the 10" chrome duck bonnet ornament fits into my statement above? Apparently that was sanctioned by Mrs Duck? 🤔

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Is that for real Duck, you are flying away at last
I won't be flying far due to financial restrictions but I've had it..Was pushing me over the edge and I'm not 100% sure I was going to make it if you know what I mean...Its taken a while to convince myself it's time to call it quits but now I'm pretty sure she feels the same so I've started the ball rolling and just need to sit down and work out the details..
She ain't gonna like it..

chas

Legendary Knight
I won't be flying far due to financial restrictions but I've had it..Was pushing me over the edge and I'm not 100% sure I was going to make it if you know what I mean...Its taken a while to convince myself it's time to call it quits but now I'm pretty sure she feels the same so I've started the ball rolling and just need to sit down and work out the details..
However it resolves mate I wish you well. Hope it can be done as reasonably as poss.

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
All the best with this mate, don't be intimidated and stand you ground I hope things work out for you

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Good luck mate, its never easy, but I hope you get things sorted to your benefit as quickly and painlessly as possible (y)

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
Yes, not a fun place to be and no one is immune. There are very few fortunate enough to sail through life without crashing the occasional gear..... Or completely stripping a cog. It’s always darkest just before dawn and yet every day a new one breaks the horizon.

Just remember Pandora’s Box from the Greek myths and how when all the evils and pestilence of the World had escaped the box it still contained Hope.

You are never quite alone either.....