What have you done to your bike today....

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Ouch not yet..I got to go Manchester early tomorrow morning..once I've been there I will find a tyre place that does puncture repairs and pull it out..if it goes down then they can fix it...
At least that's the plan...

I used one of these kits for my Monster puncture: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B072JSXMHN - the nail had gone in about 2 inches, managed to get it out and plugged without deflating the tyre much. The kit was easy to use, and after reinflating to correct level, the tyre has not lost any pressure over about 2 weeks, I even went out for a short ride over the weekend, and no loss of pressure afterwards - I've been waiting for a new tyre, first supplier pissed me about, so I'm now waiting for another supplier/fitter to get the tyre 🙄

Edit: There are much cheaper kits available, might be better than risking leaving the nail in? :unsure: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Slime-20464-Tyre-Plug-Kit/dp/B00C5TJ1MM - £4.99 available tomorrow.

Last edited:

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Bimble on the GS and booked the Daytona in for its MOT.

The two are not unrelated as have to use a new mechanic, so went there first on GS with Sat Nav so know the way when riding Daytona that doesn't have a mount.

Only problem with mid-day blats is having to return to work:(

DS

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Me and Stacy went out early yesterday and watched the sunrise together over the clouds from on top of the cat and fiddle...It was a bonding moment...Stacy passed her M.O.T...Headlight had to be adjusted but that was all...
Trying to get rear tyre sorted and nail removed was a nightmare..no tyre place would touch it...In the end I went to my old motorbike training school to ask who they use and my old instructor done the repair for me..Big whacking nail gone all the way through..I was so knackered and had enough yesterday I didn't even care when he got a drill out and made the hole even bigger and worthy of repair..He done a top job though so all in all a good day..
Its funny how people always remember me..I may be a grade A bellend but I must do something right by people as the universe seems to be watching out for me at the moment...

Thanks universe 😇👍👍👍👍20210512_140445.jpeg

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Me and Stacy went out early yesterday and watched the sunrise together over the clouds from on top of the cat and fiddle...It was a bonding moment...Stacy passed her M.O.T...Headlight had to be adjusted but that was all...
Trying to get rear tyre sorted and nail removed was a nightmare..no tyre place would touch it...In the end I went to my old motorbike training school to ask who they use and my old instructor done the repair for me..Big whacking nail gone all the way through..I was so knackered and had enough yesterday I didn't even care when he got a drill out and made the hole even bigger and worthy of repair..He done a top job though so all in all a good day..
Its funny how people always remember me..I may be a grade A bellend but I must do something right by people as the universe seems to be watching out for me at the moment...

Thanks universe 😇👍👍👍👍View attachment 6316
Shit...Now everyone is gonna recognise me off of crimewatch and try to claim the reward money for capturing " the handsome hunk of beef cake robber" famous for stealing womens hearts and panties of their washing lines.😳😳😳

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member

Thanks universe 😇👍👍👍👍View attachment 6316
I spy with my little eye.....
A top-box!
Good lad, I knew you'd find it useful Duck 🙂

However, if you still hate the idea & wanna sell it? This is just the top-box. I don't think it includes the mounting plate etc...
20210513_125610.jpg