What have you done to your bike today....

Flynnt20

Legendary Knight
It's just a rebranded Givi V46.
However, as soon as bike manufacturers have them rebranded & they operate via the bike ignition key. The pi$$take pricing starts! šŸ„“
Jeeezzzz DD what ever happened to your sweat shop mass producing the Ā£35 top boxes that were once all the rage elsewhere , you havent furloughed all those poor little Korean and Chinese kids have you ?;):)

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Jeeezzzz DD what ever happened to your sweat shop mass producing the Ā£35 top boxes that were once all the rage elsewhere , you havent furloughed all those poor little Korean and Chinese kids have you ?;):)
It came to me FOC when I purchased the bike.
I tried to fit the Ā£20 (not Ā£35) Chinese copy of a Givi but because the Kawasaki one is feckin HUGE! The spacing of the mounting hooks was too far apart on the plate.
Otherwise, the Kawasaki version would have gone on Ebay for Ā£250+ šŸ˜‰
I had to talk Duck into taking it, included in the already bargain deal. He really wasn't keen & said he'd never use it.
Then he hit on the idea of touring Jockistan & realised how handy it'll be šŸ™‚

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I wasn't originally a fan myself and wanted to bang on a couple of Duck stickers...However everyone I have spoken to says they work really well...
Everyone had just convinced me they ain't pinkšŸ˜³šŸ¤Æ
Ignore Chas (aka C#nty Mc F#cktard)
If he was selling you those stripes. They'd be the coolest motorcycle accessory on the planet.
He's just pi$$ed off that he missed the sale šŸ˜‰

half ton

Legendary Knight

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Well the Scots could teach Yorkshiremen a bit about thrift! There is a saying in Polish (can't remember the actual Polish words) that is "As mean as a Scotsman", Apparently a lot of Scots merchants and peddlars settled in Poland from at least the early 1500's and were famed for making sure they got the full value and then some out of every single penny.