What have you done to your bike today....

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Well today I took Dirty Diana the Daytona out for a run as I had just got a new leather delivered and needed to try it out. I was finding that the collar of my 'Perfecto' style leather was digging into the back of my neck when riding the Daytona so I bought a new collarless one. Much more comfortable. Anyway here's a few pics from the wilds of Argyll. All these are within less than ten miles from my home!
tinkersheart.jpg
The 'Tinker's Heart' on the Eastern shore of Loch Fyne
GlenMhor.jpg
The top of the road home from the Rest and Be Thankful
Alldownhillfromhere.jpg
About another half mile down the glen from The Rest
thehomestraight.jpg
This is the 'Home Straight' about a half mile outside of my village although this picture was taken on the way out but, on the way in, it's a great stretch to twist the throttle hard and blast it- No junctions, just a long straight single track stretch of road.

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Well today I took Dirty Diana the Daytona out for a run as I had just got a new leather delivered and needed to try it out. I was finding that the collar of my 'Perfecto' style leather was digging into the back of my neck when riding the Daytona so I bought a new collarless one. Much more comfortable. Anyway here's a few pics from the wilds of Argyll. All these are within less than ten miles from my home!
View attachment 6630
The 'Tinker's Heart' on the Eastern shore of Loch Fyne
View attachment 6631
The top of the road home from the Rest and Be Thankful
View attachment 6632
About another half mile down the glen from The Rest
View attachment 6633
This is the 'Home Straight' about a half mile outside of my village although this picture was taken on the way out but, on the way in, it's a great stretch to twist the throttle hard and blast it- No junctions, just a long straight single track stretch of road.

Wow, just wow! (y)