What have you done to your bike today....

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Woot woot! Daytona just passed its MOT :)

Chap noticed a slight bend on the rear disk, which he reckons must be that something hit it rather than the usual warping - not a fail or advisory, but I'll sort when I do chain and sprockets shortly.

Good feedback on the general condition of the bike too - it looks tatty and I got it at a good price as it needed a bit of work, but always good to have it confirmed that it's sound underneath.

DS

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Just had a brilliant ride on the Street Triple, a couple of hours out this morning riding around Northamptonshire. Stopped part way at Jacks Hill Cafe for coffee, and was surprised how few bikes were there (mainly HD), but then rode past the Super Sausage and that was packed. It was a really exhilarating ride, I'm still buzzing now nearly a hour later, I havn't felt this good for ages 😁

IMG_20210523_095008103.jpg
IMG_20210523_094945735.jpg

Freck

Legendary Knight
Just had a brilliant ride on the Street Triple, a couple of hours out this morning riding around Northamptonshire. Stopped part way at Jacks Hill Cafe for coffee, and was surprised how few bikes were there (mainly HD), but then rode past the Super Sausage and that was packed. It was a really exhilarating ride, I'm still buzzing now nearly a hour later, I havn't felt this good for ages 😁

View attachment 6787
View attachment 6788
I had a similar ride out yesterday on the KTM. Everything just clicked and it was one of the most enjoyable rides I’ve had in ages.
Even getting rained on at one point didn’t dampen the enjoyment (y)

chas

Legendary Knight
I just don't get the Hardly Doesanything 'lifestyle' thing. To me they are just an alien design to Britain. I think of it on the same lines as you would seeing someone dressed as a cowboy riding around town on a horse. It just doesn't fit.
I love old Harleys. The brand has unfortunately been swamped by people who see bikes as a fashion statement and they've skewed the bikes toward that market (who wouldn't)

I'd have time for a pre AMF Harley any day of the week. Thems were honest bikes.

Last edited: