What have you done to your bike today....

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Q. I was looking to change the oil but its like a really weak cup of tea and only done 2500 miles since the last change. Best to top it up or replace?
How long since last change? If it's 2500 miles in a year, I'd say change it. It it's 2500 miles in a few months I'd just top it up.
Even with premium oil, an oil change is relatively cheap in the overall scheme of things. And you have the peace of mind of knowing that you've done it properly.

T

The Departed

How long since last change? If it's 2500 miles in a year, I'd say change it. It it's 2500 miles in a few months I'd just top it up.
Even with premium oil, an oil change is relatively cheap in the overall scheme of things. And you have the peace of mind of knowing that you've done it properly.

I topped it up and will check the colour tomorrow, if it looks slightly shit, I will replace and the filter.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
cheers @BAD LUCK DUCK I load mine from my PC I have a small digi camera to take shots and upload to the PC but all pic's are having bother loading, will just have to keep trying to sort it out my brain hurts at the moment thinking
How are you trying to upload them Don?
The easiest way is to click the symbol that looks like a mountain in a rectangular box.
Then click inside the box that pops up. That'll take you to where your photo are stored.
Click the one you want & Bob's ya Dads brother 🙂

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Just back in from a wee spin over to Inveraray and beyond. @Tallpaul may recognise the location of this one
Kilchurncloser.jpg
That one is cropped to let you see the building better. Next is the big picture
KilchurnCastle.jpg
Next we have a wee view looking back towards the North of Loch Awe from somewhere around halfway down
LookingNorthLochawe.jpg
Then finally a view to the South of Loch Awe with some of it's islands.
LookingtoSouthLochAwe.jpg
Beautiful evening for a spin. The Bluebells are in bloom as is the Gorse so the whole countryside is a riot of Green, Purplish Blue and Yellow! Unfortunately for some reason the Bluebells never look as good in photos as they do to the Mk.1 Eyeball so I never photograph them.

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Just back in from a wee spin over to Inveraray and beyond. @Tallpaul may recognise the location of this one
View attachment 7120
That one is cropped to let you see the building better. Next is the big picture
View attachment 7121
Next we have a wee view looking back towards the North of Loch Awe from somewhere around halfway down
View attachment 7122
Then finally a view to the South of Loch Awe with some of it's islands.
View attachment 7123
Beautiful evening for a spin. The Bluebells are in bloom as is the Gorse so the whole countryside is a riot of Green, Purplish Blue and Yellow! Unfortunately for some reason the Bluebells never look as good in photos as they do to the Mk.1 Eyeball so I never photograph them.

Great pics Marty, what a stunning place you live in.

chas

Legendary Knight
Unfortunately for some reason the Bluebells never look as good in photos as they do to the Mk.1 Eyeball so I never photograph them.
Agreed. I never take pictures of things I want to remember. I just make sure I absorb them fully.

I used to do quite a bit of 35mm photography but something about the joy evaporated with digital. I use it as a tool now, notebook stuff. And that on a phone, I don't own a camera anymore.

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
I don't own a camera myself now, my last Digital SLR was totally eclipsed by the capabilities of the camera built into my Huawei phone (Even if the Chinese get copies of everything I photograph). Never found even a film camera that could measure up to the Mk.1 Eyeball and digital has a flat quality.

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
How are you trying to upload them Don?
The easiest way is to click the symbol that looks like a mountain in a rectangular box.
Then click inside the box that pops up. That'll take you to where your photo are stored.
Click the one you want & Bob's ya Dads brother 🙂
How I have always done it until yesterday now I have issues, I will keep on looking for answers it must be something simple