What have you done to your bike today....

Big Sandy

Legendary Knight
I will look into those options @Big Sandy that's a great picture by the way you must be proud of the old Grandad
Aye, he was at Gallipoli, master farrier by trade. Caught pneumonia out there towards the end of the campaign. Got pneumonia again in 22 and it finished him.

Just for the sake of uploading, heres another I coloured... Not much to do with what I did to my bike today right enough....

IMG_20210522_181012.jpg

Dad, third from left at the back.

And here he is again, just before the push for the Rhine... Somewhere in Holland I think.

IMG_20210315_142807-colorized.jpg

Third from right, filling his face.

stevethegoolie

Sword of Fenrir
Took the bike out yesterday for a just less than 100 mile trundle. This was to hopefully discover if I could still get on/off and ride the thing without too much discomfort. Managed okay but needed to get on and off using the side stand as opposed to the main stand which I used when filling up with petrol. Legs a bit stiff it would seem - maybe just out of practice! Back is creased today but was okay on the bike. Hmmmm....!
Westway fully synth oil (first time I have used it) was better than I ever expected/hoped, as I have mentioned elsewhere. Bike ran beautifully on it - well pleased.

Foxy

Legendary Knight
Aye, he was at Gallipoli, master farrier by trade. Caught pneumonia out there towards the end of the campaign. Got pneumonia again in 22 and it finished him.

Just for the sake of uploading, heres another I coloured... Not much to do with what I did to my bike today right enough....

View attachment 7175

Dad, third from left at the back.

And here he is again, just before the push for the Rhine... Somewhere in Holland I think.

View attachment 7176

Third from right, filling his face.
Great pics, @Big Sandy

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I took the radiator protector grill of the bike this morning thinking I would have time to put some extra cushioning on it..I didn't..so I rode to work expecting a quiet ride and lo and behold that tinny vibration sound is still there when I'm tootling along..Good news is i can bang the grill back on without supergluing any more strip to it..frustrating thing is what is that tinny tin tin sound 🤔

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
Another run into London in this glorious weather and seem to be missing traffic this week (y)

Pic for @BAD LUCK DUCK and his interest in all things Templar, the archway behind the bike leads to Middle Temple and just beyond is Inner Temple where Temple church is located built on the 12th Century by the Knights Templar as their English headquarters and famous for being round

9FADB326-39EF-4A38-BF0C-11E0E971274D.jpeg