What have you done to your bike today....

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Well done @Doc Strange glad you had a good day out, slow or not you took part (y)

Cheers!

TBH I'm not worried about being slow - if a switch in my head holds me back, it's kept me in one piece this long so I don't want it to stop working now.

I've a mate whose idea of a good trackday is to get 1 second off his lap time, whereas I just want 'to have a nice day and not fall off' - his falling off record far exceeds mine!

DS

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Gave the Enfield a check over today and fitted the supplied sump Guard, adjusted the rear shocks to chunky monkey setting and had a little bimble out and about, The sun was out the sky was blue and she sounded great just bimbling along at 40-50 "nice"

Last edited:

Big Sandy

Legendary Knight
Cracking weather, sun shining, bike running well.... Right knee fooked. Swollen up like a football. Can hardly walk on it....

I tried. Can't put right foot on footrest. 😩 Knee just won't bend quite far enough.

Can't manage throttle position in the Landy either. This knees done it before, it will go back down. Plenty of brufen and dihydrocodiene. Just why now? Bastard.

chas

Legendary Knight
Cracking weather, sun shining, bike running well.... Right knee fooked. Swollen up like a football. Can hardly walk on it....

I tried. Can't put right foot on footrest. 😩 Knee just won't bend quite far enough.

Can't manage throttle position in the Landy either. This knees done it before, it will go back down. Plenty of brufen and dihydrocodiene. Just why now? Bastard.
That, my friend, is a fucker.
Hope it deflates before it rains.

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Britt the Bonnie whizzed down to Alexandria for her MOT and sailed through apart from needing a new rear light bulb as she had broken the brake light filament somewhere between home and the test station. My tame MOT man just put a new one in and didn't even charge me for it. Right decent of him. I swear all my bikes have 'performance anxiety' when it comes MOT time. The Sprint RS blew her regulator the night before her last MOT, my Blue Bonnie sheered her right footpeg leaving the test centre dumping me on the ground when I overbalanced, y'all know the grief the Daytona gave me, and now Britt suffered a dead battery and a blown bulb. I still love my Bonnie's to pieces though. OK they won't readily go over 100mph but move well enough up to that and they are so smooth handling through the bends that I rarely feel the need to back off no matter what speed I'm doing into the twisties.

smib

Legendary Knight
Britt the Bonnie whizzed down to Alexandria for her MOT and sailed through apart from needing a new rear light bulb as she had broken the brake light filament somewhere between home and the test station. My tame MOT man just put a new one in and didn't even charge me for it. Right decent of him. I swear all my bikes have 'performance anxiety' when it comes MOT time. The Sprint RS blew her regulator the night before her last MOT, my Blue Bonnie sheered her right footpeg leaving the test centre dumping me on the ground when I overbalanced, y'all know the grief the Daytona gave me, and now Britt suffered a dead battery and a blown bulb. I still love my Bonnie's to pieces though. OK they won't readily go over 100mph but move well enough up to that and they are so smooth handling through the bends that I rarely feel the need to back off no matter what speed I'm doing into the twisties.
That will teach you to give your bikes womens names. Awkward at the best of times❓😳