What have you done to your bike today....

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Refitted the wheel this morning, chain and pressures all adjusted, been out for test ride and all good (y)

And my new favourite precision tools:)

View attachment 18368
Top tools, I have Persuaders of all types, Iron, copper, Hide, plastic, and Rubber, always a good job to have one handy......also seems to keep people at a distance when you have one in your hand

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
I rode down to Goldtop in Hertfordshire, went the quickest route via the A14 on the way there at an almost constant 70 ish ;) and the wind was doing its best at trying to rip my head off :)

As a consolation for selling my Ducati, I brought myself a new jacket. The sales person there is the bloke from Man Cave Moto on YouTube, who was very helpful and had a good chat about bikes.

I took the fun scenic route on the way back, travelling thought some lovely countryside. The weather was brilliant especially considering the forecast was for rain most of the day, the only rain I encountered was in the last two miles from home 🙂

IMG_20220702_120740853_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220702_120806503.jpg

This is the jacket I got, which is what they call their Flat Tracker jacket. Seems to be brilliant quality, better than any other jacket I've had, I'm very pleased with it.

IMG_20220702_141256522.jpg

smib

Legendary Knight
I rode down to Goldtop in Hertfordshire, went the quickest route via the A14 on the way there at an almost constant 70 ish ;) and the wind was doing its best at trying to rip my head off :)

As a consolation for selling my Ducati, I brought myself a new jacket. The sales person there is the bloke from Man Cave Moto on YouTube, who was very helpful and had a good chat about bikes.

I took the fun scenic route on the way back, travelling thought some lovely countryside. The weather was brilliant especially considering the forecast was for rain most of the day, the only rain I encountered was in the last two miles from home 🙂

View attachment 18375
View attachment 18374

This is the jacket I got, which is what they call their Flat Tracker jacket. Seems to be brilliant quality, better than any other jacket I've had, I'm very pleased with it.

View attachment 18376

Very nice jacket. No good for my mature figure.... Only girlie sizes left😳