What have you done to your bike today....

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Serious question if anyone can throw some insight on this..
I've got a friend that's wheelchair bound and had her legs removed..
Anyone know a way she can ride pillion..Is there a harness or something that can be used...I'm guessing someone as made something for just this situation 🦆
Does she have prosthetic legs?......I would assume your insurance may be a sticking point "ask them"

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Serious question if anyone can throw some insight on this..
I've got a friend that's wheelchair bound and had her legs removed..
Anyone know a way she can ride pillion..Is there a harness or something that can be used...I'm guessing someone as made something for just this situation 🦆
Would this do the trick? But be careful of the sizing cos it's being advertised for kids. If you think it'll be suitable bid on it, don't use the Buy It Now. As I've seen them cheaper.

Or there's these...

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Would this do the trick? But be careful of the sizing cos it's being advertised for kids. If you think it'll be suitable bid on it, don't used the Buy It Now. As I've seen them cheaper.

Or there's these...

That's interesting 🤔 🦆

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
I reckon the best answer is to find someone with a sidecar or a trike that's set up for an amputee/wheelchair user to take her for a spin. No idea where you would find that but I'm guessing there are bike clubs for disabled riders who could help. Maybe have a search around Facebook? I reckon a standard two wheeler simply ain't a good idea with no legs to wrap round it.