What have you done to your bike today....

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
She's never been on a bike - promised her mum she wouldn't go on one! Got me old man out on the bike when I passed my test and got a 'big' bike, which I'm pleased about.

The Ldn trip went very smoothly.

138 miles back was covered in under 2 hours, so I averaged below the NSL ;)

DS
Stop cooking the books! National speed limit is 60mph. Bloody young tearaway.

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Have fun @Judd - nicely set up for summer!

After seeing weather forecast, I shuffled stuff around so I could grab a couple of hour of today's amazing weather before the rain returns.

Figure of eight between Nottingham and Melton - lovely :)

And lots of other folks clearly had the same idea - a couple of classics out too. A KH400 and Suzuki triple, couldn't tell which.

DS

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Nice scenery and the old model Sprint is still a sweet looking bike!

I doubt you knew the chap @Big Sandy although I don't know where he actually called home as his son was going with and then just good friends with my stepdaughter near Cumbernauld. His name was Andrew McIntyre and he was riding a BMW GS. The police put a message out looking for another biker who apparently stopped at the scene but left before the Police arrived.

Big Sandy

Legendary Knight
No, didn't know him, but heard about it....was on the campsite at Gills Bay and heard about it there.

I forgot to add, the council have been busy resurfacing, a few hundred yards at a time...no potholes at all for the first 10 mile's or so. About bloody time.... The bend at Baille an Or was slick with the tar off the lorry tyres though, could have been a squeaky bum moment if I wasn't expecting it. Be fun when it rains ....

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Managed to squeeze in a short and unexpected ride on Sat - weather lovely rather than the predicted rain.

Sunday was spent tinkering on Daytona.

Monday saw Daytona ridden - all sweet, and once again winter thoughts of getting rid of it are forgotten as I hear it howl and feel it pull like a train :)

Flushed with success, I ring up to book it in for its MOT - and was able to get it in today - and it passed this morning, which justified another quick bimble.

Now to start thinking about booking up a trackday :)

DS