What have you done to your bike today....

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Bloody horn packed up so had to temporarily replace with this pussy gay homo horn for now...M.O.T is next Tuesday as well...
I've heard flys fart louder than this...

View attachment 24154
I've got at least two more of the type that has packed up. You're welcome to one of them. If you can put up with the original for now?
If you can't wait, search "snail horn" on eBay. You should be able to get one for around a fiver Inc delivery.

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
A really enjoyable ride this morning, just over 70 miles on a variety of road types. Stopped at the Birth of RADAR Memorial near Towcester.

View attachment 24067
View attachment 24068
View attachment 24069
View attachment 24070

Interesting - will add to list of places to head out to and visit.

Checked over GS and about to head out to Leamington for curry and beer with an old chum.

Gonna risk removing thermal layer from kit as a bit warmer now - wish me luck!

DS

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Gave the bike a thorough wash shampoo pedicure shit shower and shave..used some cockpit cleaner to clean up the dash and all the plastic...looks stunning..unfortunately I've lost a plastic retaining pin so had to order some more..was about to fit the denali sound bomb 💣 when Stacy turned up...
So bike as been put on hold whilst I have shit shower and shave..oooh I also bought some magic white turtle wax and resprayed the wind visor brackets black as they were looking a bit shabby...
Fuck yeah...
I love doing bike stuff..
Unfortunately I've not had a chance to take any photos but maybe later or tomorrow...
Meantime here's a photo of me on the kazi for your entertainment...🦆Screenshot_20230507-112146_Gallery.jpg

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Gave the Honda a checkover ready for the trip to NW200 on Tuesday, looks it going to rain for most of the time 🤪 as it always does.

Have to say its weather history is why I've never made it over for that one - good luck!

Nice ride back from Leamington today after a fine but damp ride there yesterday.

Saw an impeccably driven Range Rover Evoque today - don't use those words often, and when I went passed and glanced in the window, it was being driven by the most stunning Indian woman - 30ish and gorgeous!

Final part of return a bit rushed as last night's beers and curry started churning!

DS