What have you done to your bike today....

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
I had a great ride over to Ashby-de-la-Zouche for a look at the castle. Forgot to take a pic of the bike, but here are some of the castle.

IMG_20230524_154111880.jpg

I went up the old tower, which is quite a feat for someone who gets vertigo standing on a chair 🥴

IMG_20230524_154302098_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230524_155446700_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230524_155624325_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230524_155656274_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230524_155706733_HDR.jpg

You can get up to the very top of this tower
IMG_20230524_155953140_HDR.jpg

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Little rattle around on Britt the Bonnie today on a beautiful Argyllshire day. Lord I love this bike. I don't know why but, even though she only makes a little over sixty horses and tops out at a little over 100mph with a following wing and a long straight, she actually feels more like a racing machine than my 150hp Daytona. There is something about the position with the rearsets and the Emgo bars that makes you want to hang off the side in the bends and I reckon that, if I wasn't so fond of staying alive I'd easily get the knee down. Be warned that some wrinkly old bugger has found his way into one of the pics! I don't think I'll ever tire of the views in this neck of the woods. Just love them and they always seem fresh no matter how many times I see them and no matter what the weather is.

Bonnie1.jpg
Bonnie2.jpg
Bonnie3.jpg
Bonnie4.jpg
Bonnie5.jpg
mebonnie.jpg

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Little rattle around on Britt the Bonnie today on a beautiful Argyllshire day. Lord I love this bike. I don't know why but, even though she only makes a little over sixty horses and tops out at a little over 100mph with a following wing and a long straight, she actually feels more like a racing machine than my 150hp Daytona. There is something about the position with the rearsets and the Emgo bars that makes you want to hang off the side in the bends and I reckon that, if I wasn't so fond of staying alive I'd easily get the knee down. Be warned that some wrinkly old bugger has found his way into one of the pics! I don't think I'll ever tire of the views in this neck of the woods. Just love them and they always seem fresh no matter how many times I see them and no matter what the weather is.

View attachment 24586
View attachment 24587
View attachment 24588
View attachment 24589
View attachment 24590
View attachment 24591
Bike looks good Marty, you should have told that old got to feck off ,

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck

View attachment 24586
View attachment 24587
View attachment 24588
View attachment 24589
View attachment 24590
View attachment 24591
Bike looks great as does the sweeping road and scenery...
We're you an actor and did you play Sergeant Bourne in Zulu...
If you didn't you should have...;)🦆

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I've been all over the place on the Versys lately and really enjoying riding the bike...
However a slight mishap yesterday means I've had to do a temporary repair until I can get a new part...
Was removing rear wheel to take it for a tyre change when something went skew whiff and I dropped the back end...
My fault entirely as I was try to work on the Duckmobile do the bike meet up with Stacy and running late after visiting one of my old ladies for coffee and a chat...Screenshot_20230527-114737_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230527-114824_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230527-114827_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230527-114841_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230527-114906_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230527-114916_Gallery.jpg

@Scrappy you should get in there with them more mature ladies...This ones got a thirty foot garage she says could fit half a dozen bikes 🏍 😉
I'll put a word in for you..
She's single 🦆

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
I've been all over the place on the Versys lately and really enjoying riding the bike...
However a slight mishap yesterday means I've had to do a temporary repair until I can get a new part...
Was removing rear wheel to take it for a tyre change when something went skew whiff and I dropped the back end...
My fault entirely as I was try to work on the Duckmobile do the bike meet up with Stacy and running late after visiting one of my old ladies for coffee and a chat...View attachment 24619View attachment 24620View attachment 24621View attachment 24622View attachment 24623View attachment 24624

@Scrappy you should get in there with them more mature ladies...This ones got a thirty foot garage she says could fit half a dozen bikes 🏍 😉
I'll put a word in for you..
She's single 🦆
How much is a new tail piece gonna cost you mate?

Edit: Clumsy bastard!

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I don't know how much...
I dare not look :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🦆
Join the Versys owners or general Kawasaki owners forum.
Loads of bikers remove those long items & fit a tail-tidy. Someone is bound to have the original kicking about in their garage.
They'll probably give it to you for the cost of the p+p.

Or, use this as an opportunity to fit a tail-tidy.

PS...
As Tony said. You're a clumsy b@stard! 😒

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Or, offer the seller £30 for this complete with spare indicators etc 😀...

Good find @DD67, and I bet @BAD LUCK DUCK could get a discount off this as it has been listed for at least a month without selling (y)

Screenshot 2023-05-27 154907.jpg

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I put in an offer of £39 after my £33.75 was refused...so now I'm thinking fuck em...
So I never liked the original fitting...I know it's some European standard fit...
I ain't European so should I choose to do so anyone know of anything that looks sleek chic and makes women wet that could fit the versys...🦆

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Also can I withdraw my bid on ebay if I'm thinking bollox to you mate...I raise £6 and you only drop by £2...
Tight @unts 🦆
It's a company not a private individual & we are in a bank holiday weekend.
Give him time to respond to your offer of £39 mate.
At that price it'll be a steal. Plus it should only be a very simple 10 minute job to fit it as all the cables/plugs are intact.
Not to mention the bonus of a pair of spare indicators & a numberplate light 😀