What have you done to your bike today....

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
I'll be loading her up today ready for getting on the road at 0400 hrs tomorrow.
0900 hrs ferry from Holyhead to Dublin. A couple of nights in the North, followed by 10 days in Southern Ireland. Most of which we will be riding the Wild Atlantic Way. Forecast doesn't look too bad. Gonna stop off at Joey's bar for a photo and a beer.
I'll try to get on here when I have network availability, and bore the tits off you with photos.
Returning Saturday week in time for tea! Try not to miss me too much.:ROFLMAO:
Take care and enjoy yourself mate,

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
I'll be loading her up today ready for getting on the road at 0400 hrs tomorrow.
0900 hrs ferry from Holyhead to Dublin. A couple of nights in the North, followed by 10 days in Southern Ireland. Most of which we will be riding the Wild Atlantic Way. Forecast doesn't look too bad. Gonna stop off at Joey's bar for a photo and a beer.
I'll try to get on here when I have network availability, and bore the tits off you with photos.
Returning Saturday week in time for tea! Try not to miss me too much.:ROFLMAO:
You'll have a great time in Ireland. Superb scenery, friendly people, real Guinness, lovely roads. I'm leading a group of 8 in September, staying in the south. Please post many pics.

half ton

Legendary Knight
Well the Harris Matchless had its first MOT in well over 7yrs yesterday .... and passed , Just trying to sort the seat out properly and waiting on some fuel tank sponge to go in the crankcase breather, Then Tax and insurance and away I go, 33bhp at the wheel but that was only going to 5500rpm as not fully run in,Hoping for 37bhp when sorted , This will be my sports bike as it's twice the power of my Enfield 😂😂😂

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Well the Harris Matchless had its first MOT in well over 7yrs yesterday .... and passed , Just trying to sort the seat out properly and waiting on some fuel tank sponge to go in the crankcase breather, Then Tax and insurance and away I go, 33bhp at the wheel but that was only going to 5500rpm as not fully run in,Hoping for 37bhp when sorted , This will be my sports bike as it's twice the power of my Enfield 😂😂😂
Happy days @half ton let us all know how you get on with her, oh and some pic's please.

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Went out on the Bonnie yesterday grand time out and then ordered some progressive fork springs, may as well treat the front as well as the back, Today I went for a bimble on the Enfield, what a breeze enjoyed the slower pace and admiring glances from the old guy's not yet a granny fanny magnet Like @Scrappy 's Bonnie but give it time.
Later on I fitted a crankcase breather block from Hitchcocks to replace the must debated cheap rubber hose to the airfilter housing that splits, less chance of a condom splitting than these hoses.

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
So we left Drogheda at 0915hrs today. Headed to Strangford Lough. Little ferry to t'other side.
Down past Newtonards, past Belfast, Carrickfergus and into Larne for tonight.
Hoping to visit Giants Causeway and Joey's bar tomorrow.
Weather still good but allegedly on the turn by the weekend.
20230607_113337.jpg
Strangford Lough ferry.20230607_150037.jpg20230607_150037.jpg20230607_150037.jpg20230607_150017.jpg

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
So we left Drogheda at 0915hrs today. Headed to Strangford Lough. Little ferry to t'other side.
Down past Newtonards, past Belfast, Carrickfergus and into Larne for tonight.
Hoping to visit Giants Causeway and Joey's bar tomorrow.
Weather still good but allegedly on the turn by the weekend.
View attachment 24831
Strangford Lough ferry.View attachment 24833View attachment 24833View attachment 24833View attachment 24832
Sorry about the multiple images. Thought they hadn't loaded. Dumbass.

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Just started to awake the granny magnet 😄

Fired her up, to warm the oil, which was then drained ready for new oil and filter tomorrow along with air filter clean, and I might run some new brake fluid through the front brake. Then I'll get her cleaned, polished, MOT'd and taxed next week.

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Visited Giants Causeway today. Fucking rip off. Ten quid to park 2 bikes!
Then on to Ballymoney to Joey's bar and memorial. Bit of a bucket list item for me, that one.
Then a ferry from North to Southern Ireland. Visit to Malin Head, most northerly point in Ireland, even though it's in the south!
Now a couple of pints before bedtime.
20230608_103034.jpg20230608_120247.jpg20230608_124709.jpg20230608_124651.jpg20230608_150112.jpg

Attachments

• 20230608_161240.jpg
    20230608_161240.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3