What have you done to your bike today....

half ton

Legendary Knight
There's nothing to stop you using a VAT registered independent bike shop.
Use genuine BMW parts & your warranty won't be affected.
Maybe @half ton's brother would cut you a good deal? And you'd get to enjoy another nice ride out into the bargain 🙂
Ha... I doubt his boss would be very agreeable ,I have to wait weeks sometimes so it gets done when he is alone (and in a good mood) :eek:😂

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Took the Bonnie out for a nice long run, loving it no issues or jerkyness in running infact the only jerk is the twat sitting on the bike, "BUT" I did find that my bum was starting to ache as the seat is a bit low on the rider part "SO" not one to feck about treated the bike and me to a new seat with a gel insert, piping and Triumph logo, "Nice"

1687029597068.png

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Couple of lovely rides this weekend :)

Managed a quick 90 minutes on the GS on Friday - couldn't believe how sticky everything was and how much grip I felt I had.

And today took the Daytona out for a long run to confirm will be OK for trackday later this month - no serious aches, so all good!

Even took a photo, and was planning one of my oft reported carrot cake, BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY!!!!

So it was Belgian apple instead - very nice :)

DS
Dayt smaller file.jpg
cake smaller file.jpg

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Sprayed up some new injector covers for the Guzzi, to replace the crappy plastic stock ones.

This is the standard ones

IMG_20220428_200218263_HDR (1).jpg

This is the Guzzi after market ones, that come in brushed aluminium.

Original-Abdeckung-Aluminium-f-r-Moto-Guzzi-V7-I-II.jpg

I thought they would clash with the chrome and I wanted to maintain the black, so a rub down, primed and after a couple of coats of tough satin black they are ready to go on the bike.

IMG_20230620_125447213.jpg

Don the Don

Legendary Knight

half ton

Legendary Knight
Ordered another battery for Arry the Match, the one my brother fitted really struggled to spin the lump over , It was 120 CCA , the new one coming tomorrow is 210 CCA, So hopefully will do the trick ...... I just can't get it fired up using the left side kicker , Must be my age 😥

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Battery arrived this afternoon , What a difference just hit the button and fired straight up , Drop the wife at work in the morning then feck off out for a couple of hours 🤘

Result - hope you had a good run out!

Dug out old Alpinestars as they're the best vented kit I've got and need them as Blood Biking today.

Storms expected later, butit will stay 80is, so I won't mind getting wet :)

DS