What have you done to your bike today....

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Another couple of hundred miles clocked up today. Half of them in proper Irish rain. Then brightened up.
Staying in Westport tonight. Looks like hen party central as we rode through. If only I had Scrappy's fanny magnet with me!
20230610_130850.jpgIMG-20230610-WA0000.jpg
Be honest, that camo is so good you can't tell it's me can you?

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Nice run to Leamington and back over the weekend.

Proper 'ot - had full venting coming back, but still didn't want to be stopped for long.

Fortunately, only first and last 5 minutes were in 30, the rest fast enough to keep a nice breeze going.

Won't be able to get out any evenings this week, but that's what I'd be doing if I could.

DS

Scrappy

Legendary Knight

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Great arty pictures @Public Enemy, and looks like your having a good time :)

With so many miles now on the new bike, how are you getting on with it?
The bike has been superb the whole trip. It's abilities far exceed mine. It absolutely smashes out high speed long distance runs, then will ride up a near goat trail with no problem. Comfort is excellent too, although I did fit a footpeg lowering kit for a touch more legroom.
It's only achilles heel is it's fucking difficult to manhandle in a restricted space, like garden or garage, cause there's no getting away from the fact it's a massive beast. So you choose your parking spot with great care!
That, plus it'll need it's 12k service when I get back. Gotta be done at dealer to maintain warranty. Expecting that to be a bit salty.