What have you done to your bike today....

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Day off work as heading off to see chums for a couple of nights later so got a nice ride in this morning - rides when you know other people are working are the best!

On the GS this time - felt like a luxury Jag after the Daytona :)

Not so warm as a few days ago, but dry and the sort of day you could just keep on riding!

And on Sunday when we return, the GS is getting ACFed.

Take care this BH weekend if you're out - the twat and plod count will be mega!

DS

half ton

Legendary Knight
More ... what my brother did to my bike today.

He finally got my Matchless on the dyno to sort out the fueling, strapped it down and fired it up then it spat back through the carb and set fire to the air filter😳 , He said he thought the dyno was going up in flames 😱 no serious damage just need to find another new filter. 🙄

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
What’s next into the fold then TP?
20230428_135328.jpg
It's such a great bike, I'm having the same again!

I was going to keep it until MOT next year, but the blue caught my eye, the red one is up to 19,000, needs tyres and service. Plus we are riding to Sorrento in October for a family wedding and the warranty will be expired.

But more importantly, I thought, why the fuck not? You're only old once!

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Well after numerous attempts to integrate with the general population I've come to the conclusion thst the vast majority are a bunch of cunts..
So tomorrow I decided on a nearly three hour road trip to Skegness to introduce Stacy to the amusements and penny arcades..
Personally I couldn't care less ....
However if it makes her happy and we get motorbike time together then it's got to be worth it...
Photos and updates on my upcoming arrest and where to send bail money coming soon...🦆

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Well after numerous attempts to integrate with the general population I've come to the conclusion thst the vast majority are a bunch of cunts..
So tomorrow I decided on a nearly three hour road trip to Skegness to introduce Stacy to the amusements and penny arcades..
Personally I couldn't care less ....
However if it makes her happy and we get motorbike time together then it's got to be worth it...
Photos and updates on my upcoming arrest and where to send bail money coming soon...🦆
Have a superb day out matey! 🤗
But take it steady & watch out for the Bank Holiday traffic. It'll be full of distracted dickheads!