What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
What was your favourite out of that bunch?
H2SESX naked one was probably the better bike for on roads...
However the Z10R was fucking awesome for acceleration and I did have fun although cornering at low speeds on city roads was a nightmare..A blast out with your mates at a weekend for a couple of hours and that would be enough...love to ride it on a track..I think that's where the Z10R probably really belongs..🦆

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Plenty of miles the last fortnight - lovely trip down to Brighton via various chums in London.

Then last week plenty of local runs on the Triumph as had time off work but couldn't go away in the end as got builder in replacing kitchen.

Got RS set up just right now and am really loving the bike :)

DS

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Got it packed ready for Royal Enfield October Fest 🍻 near Stratford on Avon... possibly the last one this year as nights are getting chilly and I'm getting old 🙄 , A nice 150 ish miles there tomorrow and home Sunday 🥳
Sounds great HT, have fun mate! 😃

Don't stack too much weight on the back though. You know what it's like for brutal power wheelies, at the slightest whiff of throttle! 😳 😉

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
A spirited run over the back roads and wilder bits of West Lothian up to Dunblane. The motorway is tedious! An equally spirited return but the temperature had dropped markedly by early evening and various parts of my anatomy had made a strategic withdrawal. Heated grips are THE biggest advance in my entire biking career! 🥶

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Great pics - like the flexifoils one. Sounds like a good ride too.

Colder, but beautiful clear sky here today.

Wonderful ride, blue sky above me and an horizon of trees just edging into their autumn colours
😊

Stopped to help a broken down scooter rider, but he had a mate there and was ok.

Back ‘ome now for puff and the Economist til the rugby starts 👍

DS