What have you done to your bike today....

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
this-week-i-will-be-mostly.jpg
"WORKING ON THE BONNEVILLE"

Today I received by post a genuine Triumph QD summer screen and kit from Total Triumph for £100 posted as opposed to £265 also a Mosfet regulator from RM Stators and a Motone regulator reposition bracket with12% discount also some fork oil so I can now change the oil and front springs [already have ], today I fitted the QD screen brackets and rails but not clipped the screen on until I change the springs and fork oil. had a little binble out "Nice"

I thank you

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
I got out for my first ride on the Supersport today, only about 25 miles and trying to keep it to a max of 5500 revs but loads of fun all the same 😁. She sounds brilliant even with stock silencers, the quick shifter and auto blipper will take some getting used to, I kept going for the clutch or shutting off the throttle :rolleyes:

IMG_20240308_115514603_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240308_115502638_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240308_115446080_HDR.jpg

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
I got out for my first ride on the Supersport today, only about 25 miles and trying to keep it to a max of 5500 revs but loads of fun all the same 😁. She sounds brilliant even with stock silencers, the quick shifter and auto blipper will take some getting used to, I kept going for the clutch or shutting off the throttle :rolleyes:

View attachment 29011
View attachment 29012
View attachment 29013
Looks amazing. I would black out the silver pipe ends.

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
I took the Guzzi out today for its first ride on the new wheels, but those Pirelli Sport Demon tyres are truly awful. I was having front and rear wheel slides, the front was particularly bad, quite unnerving. I had read that these tyres, fitted as standard from the factory, were not good but I didn't expect them to be as bad as they are 😲 I only did a few miles and then turned around and headed home.

Then I took the Supersport out and had a fantastic ride, I'm getting more familiar with how she handles, and riding on some great twisty and sweeping roads I had a real blast 😄 completing about 80 miles. The weather forecast was for a good dry day, but about 10 miles from home the rain came down 😒 which meant I had to wash and polish the bike.

IMG_20240316_125250928_HDR.jpg

After being made all clean and shiny again ☺️

IMG_20240316_182624325.jpg